Caribbean Stud Poker is a vivid and exciting poker game, which is deservedly ranked among the most popular amusement activities offered by many gambling houses.
Probably the major feature of this virtual poker game is that the user plays against the online casino rather than against other players. Along with that, the gambler can play in three sections in parallel here, which actually means they can take part in three different games at the same time. The wagers made in each of the three sections are subject to minimum and maximum values.
To start with, the player makes their ante wager. The dealer makes the next step by giving the player five open cards. At the same time, only one of the dealer’s cards is opened, while four others remain face down. So the player can see only their own cards and one open card of the dealer.
Based on the available information, the player weighs their chances. Upon the consideration, the user should proceed by choosing one of the options:
- Click “Call” button. In this case, a raise bet equal to the doubled amount of the previous ante is placed automatically.
- Click “Fold” button, which results in forfeiting the previously made ante.
Whatever the player’s decision is, the dealer then reveals the four cards lying face down on the table before him.
In case the user believes that chances are good enough, the following scenarios are possible:
- If the dealer has neither a winning combination nor an Ace with a King, the player wins the ante wager and receives their raise bet back.
- If the dealer has a winning combination, which is beat by the user’s hand, the user both wins the ante wager and gets a payout depending on the amount bet in accordance with the pay table.
- If the dealer has a combination, which beats the user’s hand, the user loses the game, and the online casino receives both the ante and the raise bet made by his human opponent. Additionally, Caribbean Stud Poker offers the gambler an opportunity to make a special bet on jackpot. To have this chance, you should have one of senior winning combinations.
- If the dealer and the user tie, the winner is determined based on the rank of the 3rd, 4th or 5th picture. If the hands involve a straight or flush, the player who has a higher combination wins the game.
There is a strategy generally considered to be favorable for the player in this kind of poker: never fold any pair or higher hand rank dealt to you, but always fold any hand less than A – K.
Free Play Mode
Caribbean Stud Poker boasts both a wide diversity of scenarios and exciting gameplay twists. So novice gamblers, who are not willing to spend much money can enjoy a free test mode. The free practice helps the user to acquire good understanding of the game’s rules and principles as well as to master the simulator’s controls.
The major advantage of this mode is that the player has total control over the game flow and do not worry about possible losses. This is a perfect way to relax and enjoy the process.
Caribbean Stud Poker features highly realistic graphics. Each user is to take their own decision as to whether to play for amusement only or make a bet to try to hit a big prize. It’s always advisable to practice first and then to follow a sustainable strategy with real bets.