King-Kong slot machine is a classic gamble that tells us a story of the eponymous giant monster appearing in media long ago, in distant 1933.
“King Kong vs. Godzilla”, “The King Kong Show”, “Kong: Skull Island”…whether you have watched each or none of these films, you’ll be pleased with a beautiful storyline and decent payouts at the unparalleled slot machine.
No one could predict King Kong to receive such universal acclaim, but it did, and now it’s one of the most recognized characters in books and films. Harsh and sentimental, King Kong will win your heart from the very start.
Just like the plot of the famous movie, the storyline of the King-Kong slot machine is divided into two parts: a happy life in the jungle and a crushing agony in the New York City. Starting to play on the island in the very center of the jungle (Jungle Mode), you will move to the Big City full of dangers and obstacles. However, the reward of 1000x the bet worth it.
King-Kong slot machine technical characteristics and betting limits:
- 5 reels and 20 paylines.
- The lowest line bet is only £0.01
- The highest line bet is £1.
- The highest total bet is £20.
- The top prize is 3000x the bet.
- The Auto-Play feature supported.
The best way to start your thrilling adventures is to collect a few minor combinations. Lower paying symbols are shown as a bit stylized playing cards. As for 3 to 5 identical cards aligned on a payline from the leftmost reel to the right, they’ll bring you as much as (all payouts are shown as coefficients):
- 10’s: 5, 10, 30.
- Jacks: 7, 20, 50.
- Queens: 10, 30, 75.
- Kings: 15, 50, 100.
- Aces: 20, 75, 150.
Apart from playing cards, you will meet the most popular characters of the King Kong series. Captain Englehorn, Bruce Baxter, Jack Driscoll, and Ann Darrow will bring you the following monetary prizes:
- Captain Englehorn: 30, 100, 300.
- Bruce Baxter: 50, 200, 500.
- Jack Driscoll: 2, 50, 300, 600.
- Ann Darrow: 5, 75, 500, 1000.
As you see, even 2 identical images of Ann Darrow and Jack Driscoll bring payments. It significantly increases the chance of huge winnings, but the big drama show starts as you get special symbols, which are Wilds and Scatters.
- Wild is an image of King Kong. It generates awesome rewards (2 to 5 Wild will pay you as much as 7, 100, 1000 or 3000) and replaces other symbols (but not Scatters).
- Scatter is shown as the game logo. It plays regardless of the position on the screen and pays 50, 10 or 100 for 3 to 5 identical images.
The slot can boast of Jungle Mode and Big City Mode, each one with its specificities.
- Wild Jungle Re-Spins is activated once 3 or more Wilds appear anywhere on the reels. These Wilds hold their positions until the feature ends, thereby increasing the probability of greater winnings.
- Skull Island Bonus is activated once 3 or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels. The player is offered to choose one of 3 beings (or a King Kong). The player can be awarded either money prize on the Jackpot of the game. Big City Mode follows the end of the feature.
Big City Mode
- Wild Kong Re-Spins is activated once the player gets 3 or more Wilds on the reel. The player is awarded 3 buckshee re-spins, each one with different features:
- 1st re-spin: symbols on the 1st and the 5th reel are Wild.
- 2nd re-spin: symbols on the 2nd and the 4th reel are Wild.
- 3rd re-spin: symbols on the three odd reels are Wild.
- City Tower Bonus is activated by 3 or more Scatters appearing anywhere on the reels. The player has to choose 1 of 3 airplanes to get paid. Once you hit all 3 airplanes, Big City Mode will be changed to Jungle Mode.
Luckily, you don’t have to spend money at once. The free-of-charge regime comes in handy for those players unwilling to risk their funds, being unprepared. Explore the game features and subtleties, find a few winning patterns and only then switch to the paid regime. Take your time, and great victories will come.
Rich with features and with high-quality graphics, the King-Kong slot machine suits both fans of the world-known fiction character. If the gameplay seems to be too sophisticated, start with the free-of-charge regime to avoid unnecessary expenditures.