Royal Treasures slot machine will take you back to the era of kings and their luxurious attributes of power.
Majestic castles, golden crowns, chic clothes and sharp swords will plunge you into the atmosphere of the Middle Ages, the epoch when nothing but nobility and courage valued. You will feel a real king appreciating honor, bravery, and wealth.
The imperial regalia of the UK are still stored in the treasury and are shown only on holidays. Luckily, now you have all chance to get to the treasury and grab from there as much as you can handle.
Bordeaux and gold colors of the background emphasize the greatness of the royal family, while gilded attributes of power show how rich it is. Swords, crowns, rings, and pendants are not just beautiful, but also moneymaking: even 2 of them can bring you significant income. And if you manage to collect 5 crowns, you will hit the huge Jackpot of 9000x the bet!
Another piece of good news is that anyone can play the Royal Treasures slot machine for free, either rationally spending demo credits or just wasting them. The latter is ok, given the virtual balance is renewed each time you refresh the page.
Royal Treasures slot machine technical characteristics and betting limits:
- 5 reels, 9 You can activate either 1 or 3 or 5 or all 9 lines.
- The lowest line bet is only 1
- The highest bet per line is 200.
- The highest total bet is 1800.
- The Jackpot is 9000x the bet.
- Auto-Play and Gamble Game supported. Gamble Game can be triggered after any win and is a simple “red or black” guess.
Seeking to become an almighty rich, you might be looking for crows and images of Buckingham Palace, which are the most valuable symbols. However, the road to big victories starts from collecting playing cards that are so popular among the UK elite. Surprisingly, even two of 9’s will bring you small income (payments are shown at the lowest bet of 1 credit):
- 2 to 5 of 9’s will bring you 2, 5, 25 or 100, respectively.
- 3, 4 or 5 of 10’s, Jacks or Queens will reward you with 2, 25 or 100.
- 3, 4 or 5 Kings or Aces will add 10, 50 or 125 to your balance.
As soon as you get a few combinations of cards, you can watch out for attributes of power, which are a diadem, a ring with a red diamond, an orb, a scepter, and a sharp sword. Although these attributes won’t trigger any special features, they can bring you up to 750x the bet:
- Diadems will treat you with 20, 100 or 400.
- Swords or Scepters will award you 15, 75 or 250.
- Rigs and Orbs are the most generous regular symbols. Even two of them will result in payouts. 2, 3, 4 or 5 of these symbols on a payline will give you 2, 25, 125 or 750.
The two most precious symbols on the reels are the Buckingham Palace, which is Scatter, and the crown, which is Wild. They don’t appear too often, but bring hilarious winnings headed by the Jackpot of 9 000x the bet!
- Traditionally, Scatters play regardless of their positions on the screen. Although even 2 Scatters will bring you 2 credits, at least 3 of them needed to trigger a round of 15 free spins with a 3x multiplier. By the way, Scatter gives payments by itself: 3, 4 or 5 Palaces will result in 5, 20 or 500. Free spins can be won again during the feature.
- Wild is quite standard. It substitutes any other symbol (except Scatter) and doubles the prize when substituting. 2 to 5 Wilds will bring you 10, 250, 2500 or 9000, which is the Jackpot of the game.
The Royal Treasures slot machine is a great away to take a break from the routine and enjoy an unforgettable time travel a few centuries back. The free-of-charge regime, as well as a flexible betting range and worthwhile payments, make the slot a delicious dish for both beginners and seasoned players.