Wild Hunter slot machine takes players on a wild hunting in the company of a young Indian chief.
If you’ve long been dreaming of learning the way of life and culture of Native Americans, also known as Indians, you’ve come to the right place.
Have you ever heard of the American Frontier? Yes, that’s the same as the Wild West (or the Old West), the borderline territory at the edge of a European-American settlement line and one of the most dangerous regions in the history. Only the most courageous players will survive and grab the astonishing top prize of 25 000 bets.
Films, books, stories from the life of Indian tribes remain popular for many years, and now you have a great chance to participate in the prominent events of the past. The storyline of the Wild Hunter slot machine is the life of a cheerful representative of the Indian tribe, who entertains himself with hunting for wild animals and treasures.
It’s not easy to survive in the harsh world of Wild West, and you must train hard to stay alive there. Luckily, you have an opportunity to hone your shooting and hunting skills in the free-of-charge regime, without any investments. The rechargeable virtual credits allow you to play as much as you need to reach the perfection.
Wild Hunter slot machine stake limits and technical parameters:
- 5 reels and 9 fixed paylines (non-adjustable paylines require a slightly higher input, but significantly increase your winning odds).
- The minimum bet is only 0.27.
- The maximum bet is 45.
- The Jackpot is 25 000 (at the highest wager).
- Auto-Play supported.
Wild West is more than dangerous, and you have to use the very first opportunity to prolong your life there. That’s why never ignore lower combinations, which you can create by aligning identical playing cards on a payline, from the leftmost position to the right. The good news is that even 2 of 10’s will result in a modest payout (payments are shown with the highest wager):
- 10’s will bring you 10, 25, 100 or 500.
- Either Jacks or Queens will replenish your balance by 25, 100 or 500.
- Kings or Aces will award you 50, 250 or 750.
You are lucky, if you manage to collect 3 or more of drums or eagles or Wigwams or the reels. These are mid-paying symbols, and the rewards for them are quite tangible:
- Drums: 100, 500, 1250.
- Eagles: 125, 750, 2500.
- Totems: 225, 900, 4500.
- Wigwams: 250, 1250, 5000, the highest possible prize for the regular symbols.
Special Symbols and Features:
- As you may guess, Wild is the young Indian chief himself. He is so powerful that can substitute any other symbol missing to form winning combinations. Moreover, Wild can enhance already existing combos. 1 to 5 Wilds will bring you as much as 10, 25, 500, 5000 or 25 000, the Jackpot of the game. Naturally, Wild can’t substitute other special symbols.
- Buffalo and Tomahawk symbols appear only on the 5th and the 1st reel, respectively, and trigger a round of 10 free spins (also, they pay 225). For the Free Spins round, the Tomahawk symbol becomes Wild. It also activates a random multiplier of 2x–50x when appearing in the adjacent position to the eagle symbol. During the Free Spin feature, Tomahawk flies across the reels, until it either reaches the edge or is stopped by a skull.
The Wild Hunter slot machine is an exclusive product for lovers of the history of Native Americans, as well as players adoring multi-level special features. Wild paying for even a single symbol on a payline and original Tomahawk features make the slot one of a kind.