Dracula’s Family slot machine transfers players to the world of vampires headed by the most powerful and well-known bloodsucker in the history.
A multi-level bonus game, high-quality 3D graphics, as well as generous payouts, will leave you neither indifferent nor empty-pocketed.
The first mention of Dracula is dated 1897 when Beam Stoker published the eponymous Gothic horror novel introducing the famous count. The novel is a story of Dracula’s search for new blood (that is why Dracula decided to move from Transylvania to England) and the confrontation of the Dark Lord with Abraham Van Helsing, an aged Dutch doctor and a vampire hunter.
A young London lawyer named Jonathan Harker travels to Transylvania to sell a property to an aristocrat from the localities, called Dracula. Harker sells the abandoned abbey, but Dracula turns out to be an immortal vampire who needs new possessions.
The Dracula’s Family slot machine introduces gamblers to the horrific family of the bloodthirsty vampire. The main screen is the interior of one of the rooms of Dracula’s castle, while the symbols are represented by the main characters of the plot and stylized playing cards, the favorite children’s entertainments. The design is thought to the smallest detail so that it accurately recreates the daily life of the bloody family.
To survive and make some money, you will have to outplay either Count Dracula himself or at least one of the members of his family. The good news is that you have a chance to prepare for the dangerous game for free, using virtual credits from the demo mode. By the way, the virtual balance is renewable and is replenished each time you refresh the webpage.
Dracula’s Family slot machine important technical parameters and stake limits:
- 5 reels and 15 fixed paylines.
- The lowest bet is only £0.3.
- The highest bet is £45.
- The highest reward in the regular game is 1200x the bet.
- Auto-Play supported.
Lower paying symbols are represented by stylized playing cards. Dracula’s family is well-versed in card games so that you should play really well to win. If you manage to collect from 3 to 5 playing cards within a payline, from the leftmost position to the right, you’ll be paid as follows (all payouts are shown as coefficients):
- Jacks: 6, 30, 150.
- Queens: 12, 60, 150.
- Kings: 18, 90, 225.
- Aces: 24, 120, 300.
The farther you go, the more dangerous it is. Consider yourself lucky if you meet green zombies or one of the Dracula’s family members on an active payline:
- Green zombies: 30, 150, 450.
- Dracula’s daughter: 60, 300, 750.
- Dracula’s wife: 90, 450, 1200.
- Count Dracula himself: 90, 450, 1200.
Special Symbols and Features
Just like many other gambles, the Dracula’s Family slot machine can boast of Wilds and Scatters:
- Wild is an image of two Dracula’s sons. Wild can replace any other regular symbol to form new or enhance already existing winning combinations. However, it appears only on the 5th reels and turns all symbols of the 4th and the 5th reel (except for Scatter) into Wild.
- Scatter is the game logo. Appearing anywhere on the screen at a time, 3 Scatters pay as much as 225 and trigger the Free Spins mode consisting of 4 different features:
- Mad Multiplier: 15 free spins with a multiplier of 5x.
- Eternal Love: 15 free spins with a special “Eternal Love” symbol that pays either 300 or 2100 or 5250.
- Wild Whistle-Heads: 15 free spins with Wild that appears on the 5th reels and turns three reels into Wild.
- Delirious Reels: 15 free spins with reels shifting to the right to form more winning combinations. Also, each shift increases the multiplier by either 1 or 2 or 4 or 7.
Note that to pass to the next Free Spins feature, you have to play the previous one at least for 3 times.
The Dracula’s Family slot machine is a must-try gamble not only for lovers of the eponymous story and films, but also those interested in emulators with intriguing plots with unexpected turns, multi-level bonus features, and luxurious payouts.