Oliver’s Bar slot machine is a place to relax and get paid for drinking cocktails.
Yes, Oliver did manage to open his bar, and the happy barman invites all gamblers to spend an unforgettable evening in a friendly and cheerful company.
A pleasant, active rest is a must after a tough working day. So why not to come to the famous bar and drink a few refreshing, moneymaking cocktails? Exotic fruits, beautiful girls and the tastiest drinks await you on the reels of the fabulous emulator.
The Oliver’s Bar slot machine successfully mixes the pleasant with the useful. The unforgettable atmosphere of luxurious rest and an exciting gameplay will guarantee you an unparalleled gambling experience. Don’t you think it’s high time to forget about all kind of routine things and catch a wave of carefree, profitable play?!
A piece of good news is that you can use the so-called Happy Hours to get drinks at a discount price. Although the schedule is always different, the Happy Hours time starts once you get at least correspondent symbols anywhere on the screen. Remember that the door of the bar is always open for you.
Oliver’s Bar slot machine stake limits and technical parameters:
- 5 reels and 9 changeable paylines. However, you can activate only odd paylines.
- The minimum bet per line, as well as the minimum total bet, is only 1
- The maximum bet per line is 200.
- The maximum total bet is 1800.
- The Jackpot of the game is 5000x the bet, which corresponds to 9 000 000 credits at the highest stake.
- There’s an Auto-Play feature to run the game automatically with the preset parameters.
- There’s a Gamble Game you may or may not take part in after each successful spin. Gamble Game is a “red or black” guess in which you should specify the color of the face-down card.
Unlike most analogs, the Oliver’s Bar slot machine doesn’t possess playing cards, which is quite unusual. However, they are successfully replaced by cherries, lemons, oranges, and limes, which are all as delicious as profitable:
- Even 2 Cherries aligned on a payline will give you payouts. 2 to 5 of this fruit will treat you with 2x, 5x, 25x or 100x the bet, respectively.
- 2 to 5 Oranges or Strawberries or Lemons will award you 2, 25 or 100.
- Limes and Yellow Star-Like Fruit are the two most rewarding on the plates. 3 to 5 of them will bring you 10, 50 or 200.
Don’t worry: they are quite easy, and soon you’ll be able to order cocktails from the bar.
- 3 to 5 Flamingo or Three-in-One Cocktails will bring you 15, 100 or 500.
- 3 to 5 pictures of a Happy Couple or Cheerful Friends will add 25, 200 or 1000 to your score.
- The most rewarding regular symbol is Oliver himself. The cheerful barman will reward you with 5x, 100x, 500x or 5000x the bet, which is the top prize.
Regular clients know that no party is great without Happy Hours and Big Cocktails, which are Scatters and Wilds, respectively.
- Scatters play at any position and trigger 20 free spins with quadrupled prizes once 3 or more of them appear on the screen. However, even 2 Scatter give payments. 2 to 5 Happy Hours will award you 2, 5, 20 and 500. Free spins can be won again during the features.
- Wild is not as strong as you probably expected. It does replace any other symbols (except Scatters), but it neither multiplies the prize nor makes winnings combinations by itself. The only trick is that the Big Cocktail occupies two reels, thereby doubling the winning odds.
The Oliver’s Bar slot machine is an excellent place to pass the evening, listening to pleasant, relaxing music. Vivid yet not obtrusive graphics along with bounteous payments and a free-of-charge mode make this gamble a must-try for those looking for a refreshing and inspiring pastime.