Magic Flute slot machine is one of the first gambles developed by Novomatic.
However, it still enjoys wide popularity among players of all kinds. Simple yet generous, the slot pleases the eye with its thematic graphics, decent payouts, and an unparalleled atmosphere of mystery.
The romantic tragedy of all-conquering love, evil charms and the magical power of music will win your heart from the very first spin. Based on the eponymous fairytale and opera, the Magic Flute slot machine tells an amazing story about a magic flute that fell into the possession of a dark sorceress.
The magical flute can gild everyone who’s able to manage it, but first it should be taken away from the evil witch. Note that the sorceress is so powerful that can substitute almost any other symbol and offer you a payoff to leave her alone. So are you courageous enough to withstand the dark Queen of Night?
If you’re only an aspiring wizard, it’s recommended to test your power and skills in the free-of-charge mode.
Magic Flute slot machine stack limits and technical characteristics:
- 5 reels and 9 However, only an odd number of paylines can be chosen (that is, either only 1 or 3 or 5 or 7 or all 9 lines).
- The lowest bet per line is 1
- The highest line bet is 200.
- The highest total bet is 1800.
- The Jackpot is 1 800 000 credits.
- Auto-Play and Gamble Game supported. In Gamble Game, you’re offered to guess the color of the face-down card (it can be either black or red) on the base of your intuition and the sequence of 5 previous outcomes.
Just like it should be, playing cards are the lowest paying symbols. However, they do have some magical properties so that you should be very careful, when handling with them. At the highest line bet of 200, playing cards will pay you as follows:
- Surprisingly, even 2 of 9’s will add 400 credits to your balance. 3 to 5 of 9’s will give you as much as 1000, 5000 or 20 000. No other cards pay for 2 identical images.
- 3 to 5 of 10’s or Jacks or Queens will award you 1000, 5000 or 20 000.
- 3 to 5 Kings or Aces will replenish your balance by 2000, 10 000 or 25 000.
Magic is in the air, but collecting playing cards may not be enough to fill it. The real charms come along with images of Sarastro, the bearded high priest in a hat, Pamina, the imprisoned beauty), Tamino, the Prince who was asked to release Pamina, and Papageno and Papagena, the two cheerful companions.
- 3 to 5 images of Papageno and Papagena will give you 3000, 15 000 or 50 000.
- 3 to 5 pictures of Sarastro will reward you with 4000, 20 000 or 80 000.
- 2 to 5 image of either Pamina or Tamino will make you happier by 400, 5000, 25 000 or 150 000.
If you do want the magic to happen, you should look for images of the magic flute, which is Scatter. Even 2 Scatters will bring you payments; however, at least 3 flutes needed to trigger free spins with tripled prizes. Traditionally, Scatters play in any position.
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 magic flutes will give you as much as 18, 9000, 36 000 or 900 000 (for the highest total bet of 1800).
As you might guess, Wild is the Queen of Night herself. She not only triggers payments by herself, but also substitutes other symbols (but not Scatters) to enhance or form winning combinations.
- 2 to 5 Queens of Night will bring you 2000, 50 000, 500 000 or 1 800 000, which is the Jackpot.
The Magic Flute slot machine is undoubtedly one of the best classic emulators from Novomatic. Imbued with mystery and witchcraft, it will transfer you into the world of enchantment, just as beautiful as dangerous and intriguing.