Money Game slot machine is a great chance for tycoons to earn on their proficiency in gambling.
If you do believe money makes the world go round, you’ve come to the right place. Crispy banknotes await you on the reels of this unparalleled emulator.
Have you ever thought about how much time we spend to earn more? Our appetites are always ahead of our capabilities, and hardly can we catch them up. It turns out that the whole life is about earning and spending. That’s the harsh reality and universal truth, but not only when it comes to the Money Game slot machine, the gamble that gives you all chance to make a fortune in the blink of an eye!
The rustling of banknotes is the sound you might want to hear, but first, we recommend you to comprehend the game rules and subtleties in the demo regime.
Just like any other classic slot, this emulator focuses on simplicity in design and features. Nothing will distract you from gambling. No sophisticated features, no progressive winnings – just regular symbols, Scatters, Wilds, and a luxurious Jackpot of 9000 times the bet.
Money Game slot machine stake limits and technical characteristics:
- 5 reels and 9 Only odd paylines can be activated.
- The bet per line starts at 1 credit and goes up to 200.
- The minimum total bet starts at 1 credit and goes up to 1800.
- The Jackpot is 9000x the bet.
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) is 98.3%, which is extremely high.
- Auto-Play runs the game automatically with the current settings.
- Gamble Game allows players to gamble their current winnings by taking part in a “black or red” guess. If the player’s guess is correct, the current earnings get doubled; if the player fails, he loses his winnings for the current spin.
In the world of money, every penny counts, and therefore you should pay attention to each moneymaking symbol, including playing cards. Luckily, even 2 of 9’s will bring you payments (the payouts are shown for the lowest total bet of 1 credit):
- 2 to 5 of 9’s will bring you 2, 5, 25 or 100.
- 10’s, Jackets or Queens will replenish your balance by 5, 25 or 100.
- Kings and Aces will bring you either 10 or 50 or 125.
Playing cards happen quite often, but never lead to really big winnings.
Try to collect money signs that bring significantly more:
- 3 to 5 wallets or 10-cent coins will award you 15, 75 or 250.
- 3 to 5 packs of dollars will bring you 20, 100 or 400.
- The most generous regular symbols are a bag of money and a bag with a dollar sign on it. 2 to 5 of these images will add 2, 25, 125 or 750 to your score.
Every tycoon dreams of hitting the Jackpot, but only the luckiest ones will manage to collect golden dollar signs and portraits of the banker, which are Scatters and Wilds, respectively.
- Scatter plays whenever it appears. 2 to 5 Scatters will give you 2, 5, 20 or 500. If you manage to get 3 to 5 dollar signs, you will trigger 15 free spins with tripled winnings. The good news is that the feature will be re-triggered, if you collect 3 or more Scatters at a time during free spins.
- Wild replaces all symbols (except Scatters) and doubles winning combinations. For example, a standard combo of five Aces with Wild in it will bring you 250 instead of 125. Traditionally, Wild is the most generous symbol. 2 to 5 Wilds will award you 10, 250, 2500 or 9000, the top prize in the game.
The Money Game slot machine is a classic, moderately-designed slot that can boast of Wilds, Scatters, and Free Spins.