Sharky slot machine is a legend of the eponymous pirate and a chance to plunge yourself into the danger and profitable world of sea rovers.
The salty wind of adventures calls for real heroes. A stormy sea, cries of seagulls, and a spirit of the coming danger are just what you need for refreshing, inspiring gambling.
As the title of the slot suggests, Sharky is the main character. But when it comes to his personality, opinions suddenly diverge. Some argue that the notorious bandit was noble and had never killed helpless, some insist that he was a pilferer.
So what about to find out the truth? Spin the reels right away to meet unforgettable sea adventures. Conquer the endless expanses of the virtual ocean and look for sunken ships, chests of treasures, and other wealth of the ocean.
Luckily, no scuba dive needed to explore the ocean floor. Inexperienced gamblers can use the advantage of the free-of-charge regime powered with 1000 renewable credits.
Sharky slot machine stake limits and technical characteristics:
- 5 reels and 9 changeable paylines. Only odd paylines can be activated.
- The lowest line bet, as well as the lowest total bet, is only 1
- The highest bet per line is 200.
- The highest total bet is 1800.
- The Jackpot is 1 000 000.
- Auto-Play and Gamble Game supported. The latter is a simple “red of black” guess available after any successful spin. If a player manages to guess the color, he doubles his earning.
Regardless of how much brave and courageous you are, you have no chance to survive the storm without collecting low-paying symbols, which are playing cards. Luckily, the help will come as soon as you manage to get at least 2 of 9’s on a payline (the winnings are shown for the lowest total bet of 1).
- 2 to 5 of 9’s will pay you 2, 5, 20 or 100.
- 3 to 5 of 10’s or Jacks will give you as much as 5, 20 or 100.
- 3 to 5 Queens or Kings will replenish your balance by 10, 50 or 150.
Playing cards don’t include Aces. It may seem to be a bit unusual, but it’s far from being the most unexpected of what you will meet on your oversea voyage.
Take a closer look at sabers, chest of treasures and talking parrots:
- 3 to 5 sabers will help you in the bloodiest battles and give a solid monetary compensation of 20, 100 or 250.
- 3 to 5 chests of treasures will give you 25, 150 or 500, which is enough to pay off pirates and be released.
- 3 to 5 talking parrots will not only pay you 50, 250 or 1000, but also point out the way to Sharky, the most wanted symbol.
Whether you like it or not, you will have to overcome numerous dangers on the way to bigger victories at the Sharky slot machine. Destructive storms and hungry sharks are only an icing on the cake of the risks you will encounter. However, if you do manage to survive, you will happily get to Scatters and Wilds.
- The regular Scatter is a compass. Traditionally, it pays in any position and brings 5, 20 or 100.
- Special Scatters are a Brigantine and a Tropical Island. These two will trigger a round of 10 free spins, if appear simultaneously on the screen. The free spins are accompanied by another feature:
- Each time an image of a boat appears, it is changed into the picture of a pirate moving along the drums from left to right and replacing other images (but not Scatters) to form winning combinations. The pirate will stop his movement, if a shark appears. The good news is that the feature can be re-triggered.
The Sharky slot machine is an embodiment of childish dreams of becoming a pirate. However, the developers guarantee the complete safety of virtual predators living on the screen. And even if you have seasickness, you can embark on an unforgettable pirate journey in the free regime.